26 July 2008

You Asked, I Listened

1133. That's how many emails I've received requesting reader comments.

Maybe not exactly 1133. I have a tendency to exaggerate at times. Especially when it's about something important ... like reader comments! But the exact number of emails isn't what's important right now. What's important is that comments are finally here!

To commemorate my new look (and the beginning of your opinion appearing on my site), I've posted new photos to my other blog (after a rather embarrassing four month hiatus). Check it out; you will not be disappointed. It's a whole post containing never-before-seen-by-non-family-member photos of our wedding, which took place approximately seven and one-half years ago. Yep, that's it. Three graduations, four kids, two dogs, eight moves, and thousands of moments of happiness -- all in only seven and one-half short years! I can scarcely believe it myself. (Except I have photos to document it, so I guess I'm going to have to.)

All of this excitement has made me lose focus of this post, which is to invite all of you to comment. Welcome friends, neighbors and newcomers!

PS: My blog has the curse of not being able to post comments on the main page, so if you'd like to write a tidbit, click on the title of the post first. If any of you readers double as a computer hacker, leave your phone number in the comments section so I can work this bug out!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I love the new look...
Miss you!

Loveridge Life said...

Yay, I'm excited! I love reading your blog and you have something new everyday, how do you find time? I can't believe how big Scotty his, he is so stinken cute. I hope all is going well with you, it looks like so far so good:)
Take care,
Danica

Alicia said...

Honestly, I'm shocked that you would give in to other people's opinions about comments, unless of course you don't mind what they say. But I wish you well in your new world of comments and I will probably still email if I see anything I want to comment about. Because I'm old fashioned. I love the pictures down the side. Very nicely done.

Captain and First Officer said...

Love the new look!

And it's about time we can leave comments!

Cassy said...

Cute Blog. Looks life fun in Spokane!

Ruby said...

I am glad we can post comments! I tried posting a comment on the "I'm right your wrong" post, but couldn't figure it out. I'm not very computer savy, though. I hope the weather warms up for you soon! I don't think I started wearing shorts in Seattle until about mid July, and then they came off mid September.

Janelle said...

It's about freaking time!!!! I am so impressed with your code skills and managing your own layouts.. I am excited to write comments now to you....

Janelle said...

now I can't leave a comment on the post above this one.. what's going on.? is it me??

Lorena said...

Nope, Janelle, it's me. More messing up. Can't figure out what's wrong with my comments feature. Should work now (and hopefully forever more).