If you've seen Matilda (as I recommended earlier), please continue reading. If you haven't, please watch Matilda and then read the rest of this post; otherwise, you may face what could seem like a menacing insult. But in actuality, it's just one of the best lines from the movie. Danny DeVito plays Harry Wormwood (Matilda's father) and tells Matilda, who is quite bright, "I'm smart, you're dumb. I'm big, you're small. I'm right, you're wrong. And there's nothing you can do about it. "
Now even though I seek to promote this movie whenever I get a chance, the real reason I'm telling you about it now is because Scotty does NOT look like Grant (like everyone says). He looks like Nicole. Hence the I'm right, you're wrong. Sorry about the rest of the quote. Harry Wormwood is not a very nice guy.
But about Scotty and Nicole ... just see for yourself:

Same smile, same nose; sheesh, they even have the same ears! Not so sure about the eyes, but they're not identical twins, you know. I'm guessing they're both about the same age in these photos: approximately sitting up, no teeth yet. Has to be around 7 months.
I'm right, you're ... (man, I could say this all day).
2 comments:
I love Matilda. If you haven't read the book, it's great and better than the movie. Scotty is a very pretty baby, so that must mean he looks like Nicole. Glad you are liking Spokane.
Linda
I didn't even know there was a book! We're going to the library tomorrow, so we'll look for it. Nicole would love it -- we read chapter books together, which is just as much fun for me as it is for her. Thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment