30 July 2008

Sometimes I Go Through Clint's Doctor Things ...

... and find something to share.

I don't know where this came from, and maybe I'm the last person on the planet to read it, but seeing as I have already reread it three times since I found it an hour ago, perhaps you'll get a laugh if this is your second go around.

Medical Definitions for Rednecks
Barium: What the undertaker does to 'em once the doctors are through with 'em.

Benign: What a child be after they be eight.

Cauterize: To have gotten noticed by a woman.

Cyst: To give someone in need a helpin' hand.

Dilate: It sure beats dyin' early.

Impotent: Significant and distinguished.

Node: To have been acquainted with someone in the past.

Pap Smear: To insult of belittle your own father.

Pathology: The study of trails.

Rectum: Crashed 'em and totaled 'em.

Tumor: Not just one more.

X-Rayed: For adult audiences only.

Guess this is why doctor's have to use layman's terms when talking to their patients.

No comments: